Website Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
224 HARBOR FREIGHT ROAD
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the accurate, timely and safe handling of incoming and outgoing stock.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, place and load incoming/outgoing stock which requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to team lift items over 51-99 pounds through course of the day.
- Verify receiving/shipping documents and accurate product counts.
- Operate packaging and material movement equipment.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Work closely in a team environment to complete daily tasks and goals
- No supervisory responsibility
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Experience in warehouse environment preferred.
- Understand product description, SKU and PO numbers
- Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Reading comprehension and ability to communicate in writing.
- Lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Standing and walking continuously for up to eight hours per day.
- Bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting and reaching heights on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Grasping, pushing and pulling of materials on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Reaching and working above and below the shoulder level on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Work with and around forklifts and conveyor systems.
- The Warehouse Associate must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices, without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The anticipated rate for this position is $17.00 per hour depending on location, knowledge, skills, education and experience. In addition, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits to Associates (and their families) such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. Eligible Associates are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Associates will accrue paid time off up to
152 hours per year (inclusive of PTO, floating holidays, and paid holidays). Paid sick time up to 64 hours per year unless otherwise required by law.
About Harbor Freight Tools
We’re a family-owned business with over 45 years as a national tool retailer, and with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We are a $7 billion company with over 1,450 stores in 48 states, 27,000+ Associates, and one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com