Website British Airways
Let your Originality soar
As the nation’s flag carrier, we take great pride in connecting Britain with the world and the world with Britain.
It’s something we’ve been doing for over 100 years, ever since we launched the world’s first international scheduled air service between London and Paris.
Being able to stand proudly at the pinnacle of the aviation industry throughout our history is down to one thing: Our people. We know great things can happen when you’re inspired to think big and bring your ambition to work every day.
Welcome to British Airways, where the sky is never the limit.
When you join British Airways as Cabin Crew you will be working within a diverse team that is quick-thinking, hard-working and customer focused. You’ll ensure that our customers are provided with a safe, relaxing, and secure experience. You’ll receive world-class training, invaluable memories, and opportunities for career progression that you would expect from Britain’s leading airline that has been bringing people together for over 100 years.
Picture yourself jet-setting to captivating destinations worldwide, from the sandy shores of Barbados to the vibrant streets of Berlin. As British Airways Cabin Crew, you’ll have access to more cities than any other airline.
What you’ll do
The premium service you’ll deliver will uplift our customers. Your ability to adapt to their different needs and circumstances, every time, is what sets British Airways apart. It’s time for a bold approach to customer service.
- Deliver world-class service excellence in line with our service standards and behaviours
- You’ll ensure all operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation
What you’ll bring to British Airways
Originality keeps British Airways soaring. So you don’t have to like marmalade… or cups of tea… or actual sand in your sandwiches for that matter. And you don’t need to have a point of view on the Stones versus the Beatles, you just need to be yourself and bring:
- Passion for Customer Service: Demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Communication Skills: Outstanding communicator and effective decision-maker.
- Time Management: Demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Resilience: Ability to remain resilient in dynamic and challenging environments.
- Continuous Learning: Motivation for constant learning, personal growth and openness to feedback.
- Brand Ambassador: Committed to being a brand ambassador, upholding excellence in safety, security, and service standards every day.
- Team Player: Hardworking, empathetic, and collaborative.
- 12 months of customer service experience
- Aged 18 or over at time of application
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Have the right to work in the UK, and a passport that allows unrestricted global travel
What we offer
- We believe that all the people who work with us should feel valued for the part they play. It’s one of the reasons our rewards go far beyond a competitive salary. The role offers a permanent contract with a competitive basic salary of £20,547, with the potential to earn up to £30,000 annually through flying/duty pay and a tax-free subsistence allowance.
- From the day you join us, you’ll get access to brilliant staff travel benefits including unlimited basic and premium standby tickets on British Airways flights. You’ll also receive up to 30 discounted ‘Hotline’ airfares per year for yourself, friends, and family. It doesn’t stop there, though.
We encourage those who work for us to view and apply for internal job opportunities right across our business. That means you’ll have the chance to take on new challenges and move forward in a way that feels right for you.
We never stand still, and we don’t expect our people to either.
Inclusion & Diversity
We recognise that all our colleagues are uniquely different and bring their own originality, creativity, and identity to work. We encourage people from all backgrounds to be part of our journey to become a Better BA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org